Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday's Are Always The Toughest Days

Monday, Monday, Monday. Who the heck likes Monday's?

This day of the week signifies that i have to get up in the morning and go to ugh school.... thank god I only have to stay in that prison they call school until 11:35am ever day. To pass time i normally catch up on some reading that has no relation to the school material that is being taught. I sit in the back row of all my classes out of common courtesy not to disrupt those who actually want to try and learn something. Maybe I should invest in buying a laptop so that I can blog during school so i don't have to waste time after school blogging. But going back to the thought of Monday being the toughest day of the week, it also means that I have to go workout again after taking 2 days off and just sitting on my fanny all weekend. So that's where I'm off to now, hoping that when the 2011 - 2012 season comes around, I'll be able to get out on the ice in the 3rd period.

Until next time,

Take care my darlings.

3 comments:

  1. There is a song about hating Mondays. My favorite day is Wednesday or 'Hump Day'. You know what I'm talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I do BESTBLOGGER6...theirs also another greats song about the day of the week.. Friday by Rebecca Black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schools no fun, REALLY glad I'm already out for the summer & getting my blog on!

    ReplyDelete